We have developed various standard reports by means of Power BI, which are in line with frequently occurring finance issues of customers and prospects. These reports are based on a data lake of the finance data from your ERP system. Because there is direct access to the data, it is also easy to create reports yourself or to enrich them with other financial data. Reports that belong to the standard financial package are: Trial balance report over time, Balance sheets, P&L statement, financial dashboards, expected payments per customer, customer aging reports.
- The dashboard
Financial Reporting Package
Do you still work in Excel to create your finance reports? Perhaps you already have an advanced ERP system, but you are still just missing the right link to a great reporting app. Very frustrating when you still have to go back to Excel to do everything yourself. At Dynamic People we have developed a nice package for exactly this challenge: the Financial Report Package.
Many standard financial reports do not fully meet the reporting needs of companies. In addition, standard reports from ERP systems are not easy and expensive to adapt. Financial reporting in Excel next to an advanced ERP system shouldn’t be necessary anymore, right? If you agree, read all possibilities below.
The financial reporting package helps you to gain insight into your financial processes. Processes that are usually not available in the standard reporting in ERP systems. We have developed standard reports by using Power BI.
Why the financial reporting package
• Create and adjust your own financial reports after 2 days of training
• Adjust your financial reports yourself without the need for a consultant, reports are shown in a fully fledged layout
• A direct drill-down to the underlying transactions from the report
• Easy to make comparisons for, for example, a balance sheet and P&L over the various years
• Financial package is ERP system independent
• Reports are easy to share with colleagues