Microsoft Power BI
From data, to insights, to action. Microsoft Power BI is an interactive tool for analyzing and visualizing data. Power BI makes business intelligence easily available for any user in your organization.
- Fast and rich reporting
- Clear insights for immediate action
- Anywhere and anytime
- User friendly and secure
Build rich and interactive reports in a few clicks, drags and drops. Clean, transform and refine data with a built in Query Editor using Power Query. Perform advanced analytics with quick measures or calculated columns using DAX. Or discover hidden patterns in your data with AI based visuals.
Capture the hidden decision-making power in your data and use Power BI to:
- Explore and analyze data
- Transform data into stunning visuals
- Collaborate on and to share interactive reports
- Access data on any mobile device
- Work with data on-premises and in the cloud
- Bring your apps to life and embed high-quality data visuals
- Scale across your organization with built-in governance and security
Why Power BI?
- Power BI connects to hundreds of data sources: from Google Analytics, to Dynamics 365, from SAP to Facebook, from a local .CSV file to a database in the cloud. Create a 360 degrees view of your company with Power BI.
- With real-time reporting services and the possibility to add notifications to visuals, decisions are made quickly and accurately.
- Technology is moving fast and so is Power BI. Microsoft is releasing monthly updates with improvements, additions, and other cool features for the Power BI community.
- Power BI has built-in R and Python integrations that make advanced analytics possible for the data scientists among us.
- For 12 years in a row, Microsoft has been recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms.
- Forrester recognizes Microsoft as a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Enterprise BI Platforms (Vendor-Managed), Q3 2019
- Power BI wins Editors’ Choice in the PCMag.com self-service BI tool review roundup for the second consecutive year.
Power BI Showcases
Dynamic People offers several BI solutions with Power BI templates to help you get a quick start. Take a look at our showcases below to get a feel of the wide range of possibilities for sales, finance, marketing or process mining reports.
Get the most out of Power BI with a training based on your BI maturity level. Get in contact for additional information.
Deliver fast insights
with Power BI
It is our most favorite business analytics software which we daily use at Dynamic People. Power BI offers you a clear insight in your business.