Are you innovative, do you make connections, do you push for a goal and have a little fun while you’re doing it? Then we’re looking for you! Be our next ambitious Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Consultant. We’re growing – don’t you want to grow with us?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Consultant
Fulltime (40 hours/week)
What you will do
- are responsible for implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM at our customers in a number of different sectors
- are an expert in analyzing the specific business processes and bottlenecks and interpreting them into a functional design
- configure the desired modules in Dynamics CRM
- set up the CRM, train the customer’s people and oversee the migration process until ultimately going live
- make sure that customer is max. satisfied
Who you are
You are an energetic team player who can also work independently, a results-oriented thinker and doer with the right mindset in terms of congeniality, quality and customer focus. You have initiative, love pushing boundaries and moving them where necessary, and you are open to travelling internationally for projects and other work in proper consultation.
Your analytical and communicative skills make you as Dynamics CRM Consultant the ideal sparring partner for our national and international customers.
What you will bring
- Higher vocational education or university level of professionalism/analytical ability
- Minimum 3 years’ recent work experience as the CRM Consultant (preferably with Dynamics CRM)
- Good command of Dutch and English
- You know how to give advice and have the requisite technical knowledge
- You have a healthy dose of enthusiasm and perseverance
- You see opportunities and grab them with both hands
- You are familiar with at least one of the modules in CRM (Dynamics 365 for Sales, for Marketing, for Field Service, for PSA)
- Dynamics CRM certifications are a plus
What we stand for
We always aim on growing together, not only with our customers, but also together as a business and with our colleagues.
With our bias for action and enterpeneurial mindset we expect and reward autonomy. We rely on initiative as it takes us further.
We go the extra mile where other stop. With thinking outside the box, we ensure the best idea wins.
We love to grow personally and professionally. Continuous learning and innovation results in knowing what we do, which gives us a smile on our face.
What you get
- A full-time (40 hours per week) job in Amsterdam
- Market-standard salary and good fringe benefits
- Mobility allowance, laptop and smartphone
- Plenty of room to keep yourself growing
- Chance to work with the latest in technical developments
- Fun and challenging projects for high-profile customers
- Flexible working hours and at least 27 days of vacation per year
- Great co-workers, Friday afternoon happy hour, field trips, boot camps, and a long weekend away once a year!
Does this sound interesting, and does this challenging position fit your profile? Send your CV and cover letter to Oscar Zeekant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are Dynamic People
Dynamic People is a fast-growing scale-up of driven professionals. Our flat organizational structure enables us to have short connections and an open, informal atmosphere. Team Dynamic People, because we are one team. Because of our entrepreneurial attitude we like action: take initiative and together we ensure that the best idea wins.
Every day we enjoy working at our office in Amsterdam or Heerhugowaard, at the office of our customers or from home. With our eyes focused on one clear goal: taking our customers to a higher level. And, also very important, room to grow professionally is our top priority. That’s why you get room to develop yourself, through study and by doing. Because growing is something you do together!
Other job openings:
Dynamics 365 Technical CE/CRM Consultant
Do you surprise your colleagues at work and are you innovative when doing your work? Are you result-oriented and do you always go straight for your goal? And do you also have a bit of fun in you? Read on, because we are looking for a new Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant to strengthen the Dynamic People Team! We’re growing – don’t you want to grow with us?