Are you innovative, do you make connections, do you push for a goal and have a little fun while you’re doing it? Then we’re looking for you! Be our next ambitious Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Consultant. We’re growing – don’t you want to grow with us?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Consultant
What will you be doing?
As Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant, you are responsible for implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM at our customers in a number of different sectors. You are expert in analysing the specific business processes and bottlenecks and interpreting them into a functional design. Aside from drafting the blueprints, you also configure the desired modules in Dynamics CRM. In short, you set up the CRM, train the customer’s people and oversee the migration process until ultimately going live. You and your team make sure that customer satisfaction is maximum.
Alongside consulting on various CRM projects, you operate as CRM consultant, based on the strive to gain knowledge and transfer that knowledge, including actively towards the knowledge development within Dynamic People.
Who are you?
You are an energetic team player who can also work independently, a results-oriented thinker and doer with the right mindset in terms of congeniality, quality and customer focus. You have initiative, love pushing boundaries and moving them where necessary, and you are open to travelling internationally for projects and other work in proper consultation.
Your analytical and communicative skills make you as Dynamics CRM Consultant the ideal sparring partner for our national and international customers.
What do you bring?
- Higher vocational education or university level of professionalism/analytical ability
- Minimum 3 years’ recent work experience as the CRM Consultant (preferably with Dynamics CRM)
- Good command of Dutch and English
- You know how to give advice and have the requisite technical knowledge
- You have a healthy dose of enthusiasm and perseverance
- You see opportunities and grab them with both hands
- You are familiar with at least one of the modules in CRM (Dynamics 365 for Sales, for Marketing, for Field Service, for PSA)
- Dynamics CRM certifications are a plus
What do we offer you?
- A full-time (40 hours per week) job in Amsterdam
- Market-standard salary and good fringe benefits
- Lease car, laptop and smartphone
- Plenty of room to keep yourself growing
- Chance to work with the latest in technical developments
- Fun and challenging projects for high-profile customers
- Flexible working hours and at least 27 days of vacation per year
- Great co-workers, Friday afternoon happy hour, field trips, boot camps, and a long weekend away once a year!
Does this sound interesting, and does this challenging position fit your profile? Send your CV and cover letter to Oscar Zeekant at email@example.com.
Other job openings:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Developer
Are you the developer who likes to program, almost talks in code language and in the meantime is also constantly trying to get the most out of himself? Designing and realizing software from Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (on-premises) plays a key role in your life. Building integrations between Microsoft Dynamics and other software packages belongs to your unique knowledge and expertise.