Do you enjoy the challenge of working closely with customers? Do you go to extremes to achieve the best solution? Do you enjoy working with beautiful software and are you not afraid of typing a few lines of code yourself? Dynamic Products is looking for an implementation consultant who bridges the gap between our software and our customer’s needs. As an implementation consultant, you translate the customer’s wishes to the best possible solution within our software.
Implementation Consultant (Dynamic Products)
Fulltime (32-40 hours/week)
What will you do
- Ensure that our software is implemented in the best possible way.
- Ensures the best layout of the product.
- Are continuously looking for possible improvements to our software.
- Ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Are constantly in contact with the customer so that you always know what is going on and what the priorities should be.
- Want to develop yourself into a true product specialist.
- Enjoy creating a bit of code to truly create the perfect solution.
- Are always concerned with the quality and the sustainability of the solutions you create.
- Provide presentations, trainings, and workshops.
Who you are
You are an ambitious professional who can involve the customer in a technical solution like no other. As an energetic team player who can also work independently, you are a result-oriented thinker and doer with the right mindset in terms of collegiality, quality, and customer focus. You have a talent for automation, and you can transfer that well when consulting customers on their solution or providing them with training.
What will you bring
- Higher education or university level of professionalism/analytical ability.
- Good command of Dutch and English.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, with a confident approach to client facing activity.
- Spotting opportunities and grabbing them with both hands.
- A healthy dose of enthusiasm and perseverance.
- Good planning and coordination skills.
What we stand for
We always aim on growing together, not only with our customers, but also together as a business and with our colleagues.
With our bias for action and enterpeneurial mindset we expect and reward autonomy. We rely on initiative as it takes us further.
We go the extra mile where other stop. With thinking outside the box, we ensure the best idea wins.
We love to grow personally and professionally. Continuous learning and innovation results in knowing what we do, which gives us a smile on our face.
What you get
- Market-standard salary that matches your experience
- Good secondary employment conditions
- Mobility allowance, laptop, and smartphone
- Plenty of room to keep growing yourself
- Chance to work with the latest in technical developments
- Flexible working hours and at least 27 days of vacation per year
- Great co-workers, Friday afternoon happy hour, field trips, boot camps, and a long weekend away once a year!
We are Dynamic Products
Dynamic Products is an independent software supplier. We develop our own software products around ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems, especially around Microsoft Dynamics. Among other things, our solutions simplify it:
- Automating and capturing complex business logic
- Structured data collection
- Linking processes and systems
- Optimizing processes to minimize turnaround times.
Does this sound interesting, and does this challenging position fit your profile? Send your CV and cover letter to Marije van der Velden to email@example.com.