Do you have a fresh financial view to the big picture? Are you someone who doesn’t quit but knows how to keep the balance between work and play? Then we’re looking for you! Be our team’s next ambitious Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Consultant.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Consultant
Fulltime (32-40 hours/week)
What will you do
- have responsibility/share responsibility for the implementation of Dynamics for Finance and Operations (AX) and/or Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Microsoft NAV) with our accounts, which are active in a variety of sectors
- Are an expert in analyzing financial-related business processes and problem points
- Collect the requirements (in workshops, as required) – produce a design for the solution that the business processes support and optimize optimally
- Configure the desired modules in Dynamics for Finance and/or Operations and/or Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Ensure that the desired solution is delivered, tested and implemented
- Deliver presentations, trainings and user workshops
- Delivering maximum customer satisfaction
- Actively transfer towards the knowledge development within Dynamic People
Who you are
You are an energetic team player who can also work independently, a results-oriented thinker and doer with the right mindset in terms of congeniality, quality and customer focus. You have initiative and like to seek out boundaries, and where necessary, push them. Depending on the phase of the project, the nature of the work demands a flexible attitude with regard to travel and working hours. Your analytical and communicative skills make you the ideal sparring partner for our national and international customers.
What will you bring
- Completed higher vocational education or university degree with business component
- At least 3 years’ recent work experience as Dynamics Consultant
- Expertise on Finance modules
- Good command of Dutch and English
- You know how to give advice and have the requisite technical knowledge
- You have a healthy dose of enthusiasm and perseverance
- Spotting opportunities and grabbing them with both hands.
- Dynamics 365 for Operations (AX) is a plus
What we stand for
We always aim on growing together, not only with our customers, but also together as a business and with our colleagues.
With our bias for action and enterpeneurial mindset we expect and reward autonomy. We rely on initiative as it takes us further.
We go the extra mile where other stop. With thinking outside the box, we ensure the best idea wins.
We love to grow personally and professionally. Continuous learning and innovation results in knowing what we do, which gives us a smile on our face.
What you get
- A challenging position in a dynamic and growing organization
- A full-time (40 hours per week) job in Amsterdam
- Market-standard salary and good fringe benefits
- Great retirement plan and travel/expense allowance
- Mobility allowance, laptop, and smartphone
- Plenty of room to develop yourself
- Chance to work with the latest in technical developments
- Fun and challenging projects for high-profile customers
- Flexible working hours and at least 27 days of vacation per year
- Great co-workers, Friday afternoon happy hour, field trips, boot camps, and a long weekend away once a year!
We are Dynamic People
Dynamic People is a fast-growing scale-up of driven professionals. Our flat organizational structure enables us to have short connections and an open, informal atmosphere. Team Dynamic People, because we are one team. Because of our entrepreneurial attitude we like action: take initiative and together we ensure that the best idea wins.
Every day we enjoy working at our office in Amsterdam or Heerhugowaard, at the office of our customers or from home. With our eyes focused on one clear goal: taking our customers to a higher level. And, also very important, room to grow professionally is our top priority. That’s why you get room to develop yourself, through study and by doing. Because growing is something you do together!
Does this sound interesting, and does this challenging position fit your profile? Send your CV and cover letter to Marije van der Velden at firstname.lastname@example.org.