Are you result oriented? Do you have problem solving skills? And is the world of Microsoft Azure not new to you? Then we are looking for you! Quickly read on.
32-40 hours per week
What will you do
- Advise our customers on the possibilities in the Data & Analytics area and Microsoft Azure
- Are responsible for designing architectures and the deployment of Azure services
- Configure ETL processes, Data cleansing & other data engineering tasks within the Azure Data Factory pipelines
- Carry out work with your team to ensure that our customers are getting the best possible solutions implemented in self-service BI
- Ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Provide presentations, trainings and workshops
- Contribute actively to knowledge development within Dynamic People
Who are you
You are driven to work with the latest techniques and to continuously improve solutions. Your problem-solving skills make sure you don’t stop until the right solution has been found. As an energetic team player who can also work independently, you are a result-oriented thinker and doer with the right mindset in terms of collegiality, quality and customer focus. You have an affinity with data and data modelling and you can transfer this to customers in the form of training courses. You also like to stay up to date with the latest developments and you like to share this knowledge.
What you bring
- Completed higher vocational education or university degree
- You have experience with Azure data factory, SQL and Power BI
- You have a good command of the English language
- Good command of the Dutch language is an advantage
- You have a healthy dose of enthusiasm and perseverance
- You see opportunities and grasp them with both hands
We are the Azure and BI Team
Our goal is to enable customers to generate actionable insights from their data and to service themselves in the field of Business Intelligence (BI).
Where we stand for
We always aim on growing together, not only with our customers, but also together as a business and with our colleagues.
With our bias for action and enterpeneurial mindset we expect and reward autonomy. We rely on initiative as it takes us further.
We go the extra mile where other stop. With thinking outside the box, we ensure the best idea wins.
We love to grow personally and professionally. Continuous learning and innovation results in knowing what we do, which gives us a smile on our face.
What you get
- A position for 32-40 hours per week
- An enthusiastic team with skilled colleagues
- Market-standard salary and good fringe benefits
- Mobility allowance, laptop and smartphone
- Plenty of room to develop yourself
- Great retirement plan and travel/expense allowance
- Ability to work with the most recent innovative developments
- Fun and challenging projects for high-profile customers
- A challenging position in a dynamic and growing organization
- Flexible working hours and at least 27 days of vacation per year
- Great co-workers, Friday afternoon happy hour, field trips, boot camps, and a long weekend away once a year!
Does this sound interesting, and does this challenging position fit your profile? Send your CV and cover letter to Oscar Zeekant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are Dynamic People
Dynamic People is a fast-growing scale-up of driven professionals. Our flat organizational structure enables us to have short connections and an open, informal atmosphere. Team Dynamic People, because we are one team. Because of our entrepreneurial attitude we like action: take initiative and together we ensure that the best idea wins.
Every day we enjoy working at our office in Amsterdam or Heerhugowaard, at the office of our customers or from home. With our eyes focused on one clear goal: taking our customers to a higher level. And, also very important, room to grow professionally is our top priority. That’s why you get room to develop yourself, through study and by doing. Because growing is something you do together!
Dynamics 365 Technical CE/CRM Consultant
Do you surprise your colleagues at work and are you innovative when doing your work? Are you result-oriented and do you always go straight for your goal? And do you also have a bit of fun in you? Read on, because we are looking for a new Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant to strengthen the Dynamic People Team! We’re growing – don’t you want to grow with us?
Implementation Consultant (Dynamic Products)
Do you enjoy the challenge of working closely with customers? Do you go to extremes to achieve the best solution? Do you enjoy working with beautiful software and are you not afraid of typing a few lines of code yourself? Dynamic Products is looking for an implementation consultant who bridges the gap between our software and our customer’s needs. As an implementation consultant, you translate the customer’s wishes to the best possible solution within our software.