Are you the developer who likes to program, almost talks in code language and in the meantime is also constantly trying to get the most out of himself? Designing and realizing software from Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (on-premises) plays a key role in your life. Building integrations between Microsoft Dynamics and other software packages belongs to your unique knowledge and expertise.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Developer
What will you be doing?
As a Finance & Operations developer, you are actively engaged in building, testing and documenting new functionalities in Microsoft Dynamics FO. You develop, manage, customize and support AX and/or D365 environments. You have AX expertise and work in close consultation with experienced functional and technical consultants for the customized work to be developed. You make an important contribution to the success of the team, but you are also indirectly involved in your own further professionalization.
What do you bring?
You are a practical developer who enthusiastically keeps the AX implementation of the customers operational, improves it and further expands where necessary. For this function it is important that you build a good understanding of the business processes and needs of the customer, so that you can advise our client pragmatically. You are responsible for the strategy, architecture and delivery of customer specific requirements during the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 AX.
Your communication skills are qualitatively high so that you can easily talk to both colleagues and clients and take your discussion partners with you into your solutions. Driven, analytically strong, flexible and good communication skills characterize you.
Who are you?
- Work- and think level at higher professional education or university degree
- Completed professional or university education in a technical/ computer sience direction
- Programming experience in MS Dynamics 365 FO/AX, .Net and C#
- Knowledge of business, administrative and logistical processes is an advantage
- Dynamics certifications in development area are an advantage
- Being able to work independently, but also in a team environment
- First-class communication skills in Dutch or English
- Skills, qualifications and/or experience with:
- X++ object oriented languages
- 3rd party integrations
- SQL, Visual Studio
- Possibly Azure Cloud platform
What do we offer you?
- A function of 32 – 40 hours per week in Amsterdam
- Markt-based salary and good secondary benefits
- Lease car or travel expenses
- Laptop and smartphone
- Plenty of space to develop yourself
- Ability to work with the latest innovative developments
- Flexible working hours and at least 27 holiday days per year
- Nice colleagues, Friday afternoon drinks, teamtrips, bootcamp and once a year a long weekend away with the whole company!
Are you interested in this challenging function and do you comply with the profile? Please send your CV and motivation to Oscar Zeekant at email@example.com
Other job openings:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Consultant
Are you innovative, do you make connections, do you push for a goal and have a little fun while you’re doing it? Then we’re looking for you! Be our next ambitious Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Consultant. We’re growing – don’t you want to grow with us?