Do you have a fresh financial view to the big picture? Are you someone who doesn’t quit but knows how to keep the balance between work and play? Then we’re looking for you! Be our team’s next ambitious Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Consultant.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Consultant
What will you be doing?
As Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Consultant, you have responsibility/share responsibility for the implementation of Dynamics for Finance and Operations (AX) and/or Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Microsoft NAV) with our accounts, which are active in a variety of sectors. You are an expert in analysing financial-related business processes and problem points. If you collect the requirements (in workshops, as required) and then together with a team produce a design for the solution that the business processes support and optimize optimally. Besides drafting blueprints, you also configure the desired modules in Dynamics for Finance and/or Operations and/or Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Together with a team of other experts (project manager, technical architect, developers and functional consultants), both on and offshore, you ensure that the desired solution is delivered, tested and implemented. On this you are coached by experienced colleagues. You also deliver presentations, trainings and user workshops, as part of the team delivering maximum customer satisfaction. Alongside consulting on various ERP projects, you operate as ERP consultant – based on the strive to gain knowledge and transfer that knowledge, including actively towards the knowledge development within Dynamic People.
Who are you?
You are an energetic team player who can also work independently, a results-oriented thinker and doer with the right mindset in terms of congeniality, quality and customer focus. You have initiative and like to seek out boundaries, and where necessary, push them. Depending on the phase of the project, the nature of the work demands a flexible attitude with regard to travel and working hours. Your analytical and communicative skills make you the ideal sparring partner for our national and international customers.
What do you bring?
- Completed higher vocational education or university degree with business component
- At least 3 years’ recent work experience as Dynamics Consultant
- Expertise on Finance modules
- Good command of Dutch and English
- You know how to give advice and have the requisite technical knowledge
- You have a healthy dose of enthusiasm and perseverance
- You see opportunities and grab them with both hands
- Certification as Dynamics 365 for Operations (AX) is a plus
Meet our specialists here
What do we offer you?
- A challenging position in a dynamic and growing organization
- A full-time (40 hours per week) job in Amsterdam
- Market-standard salary and good fringe benefits
- Great retirement plan and travel/expense allowance
- Lease car, laptop and smartphone
- Plenty of room to keep yourself growing
- Chance to work with the latest in technical developments
- Fun and challenging projects for high-profile customers
- Flexible working hours and at least 27 days of vacation per year
- Great co-workers, Friday afternoon happy hour, field trips, boot camps, and a long weekend away once a year!
Does this sound interesting, and does this challenging position fit your profile? Send your CV and cover letter to Oscar Zeekant at email@example.com.
Other job openings:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Developer
Are you the developer who likes to program, almost talks in code language and in the meantime is also constantly trying to get the most out of himself? Designing and realizing software from Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (on-premises) plays a key role in your life. Building integrations between Microsoft Dynamics and other software packages belongs to your unique knowledge and expertise.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Consultant
Are you innovative, do you make connections, do you push for a goal and have a little fun while you’re doing it? Then we’re looking for you! Be our next ambitious Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Consultant. We’re growing – don’t you want to grow with us?