Do you surprise your colleagues at work and are you innovative when doing your work? Are you result-oriented and do you always go straight for your goal? And do you also have a bit of fun in you? Read on, because we are looking for a new Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant to strengthen the Dynamic People Team! We’re growing – don’t you want to grow with us?
Dynamics 365 Technical CE/CRM Consultant
Fulltime (32-40 hours/week)
What will you do
- Know better than anyone how to analyze specific business processes and bottlenecks
- Know how to convert these analyses into a functional design
- Ensure maximum customer satisfaction together with your colleagues
- Contribute actively to the knowledge development within Dynamic People
Who you are
As a Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant you are energetic, and you are a real team player! In addition, you also like to work independently and always go straight for your goal. You are result-oriented, enterprising, and like to push the boundaries. You have a healthy dose of enthusiasm and perseverance, are eager to learn and get motivated by challenges. When you see opportunities, you grab them with both hands. Besides Dutch clients, Dynamic People works with clients abroad. You are open to travel abroad or to keep in touch online. As a Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant you have analytical and communication skills, and you are the sparring partner for both our Dutch and international customers.
What you will bring
- Higher education or university level of professionalism/analytical ability
- Minimum 3 years recent work experience as the CRM Consultant (preferably with Dynamics CRM)
- A proven track record with the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ D365 CE
- Microsoft Power Platform experience (CDS, Model Driven Apps) – (preferable)
- End-to-end implementation cycle expertise, from technical analysis, design and documentation, through install, testing and training, to go-live support
- Strong communications skills, written and verbal, with a confident approach to client facing activity
- Good command of Dutch and English
- Knowing how to give advice and have the requisite technical knowledge
- You are familiar with at least one of the modules in Dynamics365 CE
- Experience in customization, configuration and developing custom plugins (preferable)
- Dynamics 365 CE certifications are a plus
What we stand for
We always aim on growing together, not only with our customers, but also together as a business and with our colleagues.
With our bias for action and enterpeneurial mindset we expect and reward autonomy. We rely on initiative as it takes us further.
We go the extra mile where other stop. With thinking outside the box, we ensure the best idea wins.
We love to grow personally and professionally. Continuous learning and innovation results in knowing what we do, which gives us a smile on our face.
What you get
- A full-time (32-40 hours per week) job in Amsterdam
- Market-standard salary and good fringe benefits
- Mobility allowance, laptop and smartphone
- Plenty of room to keep yourself growing
- Chance to work with the latest in technical developments
- Fun and challenging projects for high-profile customers
- Flexible working hours and at least 27 days of vacation per year
- Great co-workers, Friday afternoon happy hour, field trips, boot camps, and a long weekend away once a year!
We are Dynamic People
Dynamic People is a fast-growing scale-up of driven professionals. Our flat organizational structure enables us to have short connections and an open, informal atmosphere. Team Dynamic People, because we are one team. Because of our entrepreneurial attitude we like action: take initiative and together we ensure that the best idea wins.
Every day we enjoy working at our office in Amsterdam or Heerhugowaard, at the office of our customers or from home. With our eyes focused on one clear goal: taking our customers to a higher level. And, also very important, room to grow professionally is our top priority. That’s why you get room to develop yourself, through study and by doing. Because growing is something you do together!
Other job openings:
Implementation Consultant (Dynamic Products)
Do you enjoy the challenge of working closely with customers? Do you go to extremes to achieve the best solution? Do you enjoy working with beautiful software and are you not afraid of typing a few lines of code yourself? Dynamic Products is looking for an implementation consultant who bridges the gap between our software and our customer’s needs. As an implementation consultant, you translate the customer’s wishes to the best possible solution within our software.