CRM4Commodities uses the powerful Microsoft CRM features to manage business critical trading processes. CRM4commodities is used to capture and manage the lead to sales process, non-financial processes, external portal and managing of master data. CRM4commodity can fully be used as a standalone application or integrated to one or many ERP systems.
Check out the trading features below and request for a demo.
CRM commodity modules
- The sales quote enables traders to register Quotes and directly view all expected cost components incl. a margin estimation
- Personalized workflows, social activity and interactive dashboards will enable your team to stay right on top
- The trader should register a visit report after each customer visit;
- A notification to that effect is sent by e-mail;
- A visit report includes mandatory fields and dropdowns allowing proper reporting at a later stage.
Counter party index
- Minimize trading risk by indexing all your counterparties and set-up internal and external credit limits before doing business.
- Process application: register sample application details (product, size of batch, origin, supplier, address)
- Work flow for approving sample request, preparing for forwarding, follow-up, reminding, logging, track & trace information (tracking URL, shipper, tracking code)
- Provide thrid party warehouses portal access for discharging transports , your ERP can be updated via an interface instantly.
Data from external systems
- CRM4commodities can act as a master data system where all data is validated before it is synchronised to the underlining ERP systems. I.e. Account, contacts, products.
- From Different ERP systems data can be synchronised back to CRM, from where advanced reporting is possible. I.e. outstanding amount per customers, or groups, transport data, contract data.